The concept of back leasing
Back leasing is a simple operation that can be divided into 4 stages:
- You sell your car to us.
- We pay you your money immediately.
- Your car remains available for you and you make payments to the leasing company.
- After completing the payments, you become the car owner again.
Why is back leasing favourable?
- No need for a co-signee.
- You receive the money within one hour.
- The car is still available for you.
- Conditions are marginally more favourable than those for “fast loans”.
Do you know the factors that influence the trade-in value of your car?