30. August 2012Plans of the new CEO of AAA Auto
The interview with the CEO Karolína Toplová on ČT24 was broadcast on 9.8.201. Opening new branches, improving customer service and fighting the poor reputation of used car dealers in the Czech Republic. The new CEO of the AAA Auto group Karolína Topolová plans this and more. She recently took over at the head of the company from the majority owner Anthony Denny. Alexandra...
30. August 2012We would like to continue to reinforce the position of AAA Auto
The CEO of AAA Auto Karolína Topolová answered question posed by the economic editing staff of ČIA. In the interview, we ask about sales and other plans. First and foremost, I regard it as necessary to systematically and over the long-term analyse the most frequent errors sales staff make when presenting a vehicle to the customer. We are currently working on perfecting the...
27. March 2012AAA AUTO plans another dealership in Russia. The Profit expects in 2013.
CTK - Moscow 27th March (reporter of ČTK) – Russia is, for the first foreign used cars dealer at local market, Czech company AAA AUTO, „an unlimited country with many possibilities“, says company boss Anthony Denny. In a interview with ČTK indicates, that the plans do not end with one dealership, but the second arrival will be located more likely at north of Moscow than...
11. February 2012Anthony Denny is about to hand over a leadership
Lidové noviny - A passionate Australian student of botany, who made millions as a avid trader of used cars in Czech republic. A vegetarian, non-smoker, former rugby player Antonín Miroslav Kubelka, also known as Anthony James Denny, majority owner of 27 dealerships of AAA AUTO in Czech republic, Slovakia and Russia. After twenty years in business, full of wins and downs, considering...
1. November 2011Interview with AAA Auto general director Anthony Denny not only on the outlook and strategic expansion
Patria.cz: Interview with AAA Auto general director Anthony Denny not only on the outlook and strategic expansion
9. February 2011DENNY: Even Slovakia will have to adhere to western rules
Interview with Anthony James Denny for Webnoviny.sk. An Australian with Czech roots, co-owner of the successful international company AAA Auto and someone with more than twenty years of experience in the automotive sector.
12. November 2010Interview of A.J.Denny (AAA Auto) about shares price and its outlook
The website Kurzy.cz, together with AAA Auto, has prepared an interview with the CEO of the company Anthony J. Denny about the current situation and the outlook of the company's shares and about the conditions on the retail of used cars.
11. May 2010Anthony Denny: We are not thinking about expansion, profit is more important
Prague - In 2010 the company AAA AUTO is not planning a huge expansion for the upcoming year. As stated company's CEO, Anthony James Denny, the most important thing for the present is to be profitable.
6. April 2010Denny: We will focus on small cars
* E15: Last year's results are good, are you planning to pay dividends to shareholders?
1. April 2010AAA Auto: lower sales, but profit
Last year, people practically stopped buying used cars at higher price than 150 thousand and banks lost their willingness to give loans for car purchases - especially for the used ones.